With an experience of 15 years in Sourcing and Supply of Specialty Chemicals, Intermediates, API and Bulk Drugs, Mr. Hemal has set his foot in Pharmaceuticals in the past 2 years where he handles promotion and ethical marketing of branded and generic items. He holds a diploma in Chemistry from Pune University and regularly attends Business Excellence Programs conducted by leading Business trainers to sharpen his skillset. Under his leadership, SPIL has participated in Trade Exhibitions like CPHI, IPEX, Chemspec, Pharmec and other exhibitions organised by Industry bodies like Chemexil and Pharmexil (Export Promotion Council of India). He now plays a prime role in managing trade alliances & partnership arrangement with leading API manufacturers for the purchase of all kinds of Chemicals from SPIL.
Mr Sachin plays a crucial role in sourcing of Specialty Chemicals, Intermediates & Basic Solvents from Korea, Taiwan, China and Japan for SPIL. He also looks after R&D & new Chemical entities as a head. He holds a diploma in Exports & Import Management from Indian Merchant Chambers in Mumbai and regularly immerses himself in Business Excellence programs. In 2006, under his leadership, the Company successfully developed new products of Specialty intermediates through Organic search. These products are now used as import substitutes for Key Starting material used in the manufacturing of APIs used by Pesticides, Insecticides, Paints & Coating Industries.
- Result oriented Biotech Professional with General Management knowledge having about 27 years of Industrial experience in R & D, Project and Production.
- Leadership skills in a multicultural and cross functional environment to scale-up several products. Proficient in overall process development & standardization track record of developing microbial process for a number of products and intermediates.
- Proven abilities in Technology Transfer, scale up, process optimization, stabilization of yield and enhancing the productivity. Well versed with GLP, cGMP and Regulatory guidelines.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microbiology, Fermentation, Downstream Purification and Analytical. Worked on different Primary and Secondary metabolites of following therapeutic segments: Antibiotics, Statins, Anti-cholesterol & Anti-obesity, Immunosuppressant, Antifungal, Oncology, Enzymes, Vitamins, Nutraceuticals, Steroids and Hormones.
- Qualification: PhD (Microbiology) & MBA.
Mrs. Nutan Singh is a Commerce Graduate from The University of Mumbai. Nutan is having 10 plus years of enriched experience in the corporate secretarial field and specialized in handling the Corporate Law Matters, Conducting Due Diligence. Worked with many listed organizations.
- About 34 years of experience in Pharmaceutical industry with major experience in Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) operations, manufacturing, projects, regulatory audits etc. & few years in Formulations manufacturing & projects. Practically having experience in all the functions related to Pharma manufacturing like operations, support to marketing & sales, projects, process & utility Automation solutions, R&D, QA, Regulatory filings like DMF’s & inspections, HSE. Worked with the reputed Pharmaceutical companies of India.
- Worked in areas of manufacturing of many API’s (High Volume as well as Small Volume; sterile API’s) in different therapeutic categories involving various Unit Process & Unit Operations; Process Development & Scale up of various API’s. Technical support to Business development for new initiatives & Marketing to meet targets of direct API sale as well as for in house formulations.
- Projects management from conceptualization; Build API Plants from design stage to meet cGMP, GEP, Productivity & in built safety requirements (Low value & high value projects handled successfully)
- Co-ordinate & guide Quality Assurance / Regulatory functions to qualify statutory & vendor requirements.
Ms. Geeta Amesar has professional experience in Secretarial compliance including Company incorporation, LLP incorporation, memorandum alteration, authorized capital change, annual filing, organizing Board Meetings, dotting minutes, transfer of shares, charge documentation, appointment & cessation of KMP etc.
In her professional career, she has done RBI compliance namely FC-GPR filing and FLA filing; and also due diligence of IPO listing process in consonance with SEBI ICDR Regulation, 2009.