Our Company Secretary and Compliance Officer of the Company, Mr. Anubhav Jain would act as the secretary of the Nomination and Remuneration Committee.
The scope of Nomination and Remuneration Committee shall include but shall not be restricted to the following:
- Formulation of the criteria for determining qualifications, positive attributes and independence of a director and recommend to the Board a policy, relating to the remuneration of the directors, key managerial personnel and other employees;
- Formulation of criteria for evaluation of Independent Directors and the Board;
- Devising a policy on Board diversity;
- Identifying persons who are qualified to become directors and who may be appointed in senior management in accordance with the criteria laid down, and recommend to the Board their appointment and removal. The company shall disclose the remuneration policy and the evaluation criteria in its Annual Report;
- To recommend to the Board, the remuneration packages i.e. salary, benefits, bonuses, perquisites, commission, incentives, stock options, pension, retirement benefits, details of fixed component and performance linked incentives along with the performance criteria, service contracts, notice period, severance fees etc. of the executive directors;
- To implement, supervise and administer any share or stock option scheme of our Company; and
- To attend to any other responsibility as may be entrusted by the Board within the terms of reference.