With an experience of 15 years in Sourcing and Supply of Specialty Chemicals, Intermediates, API and Bulk Drugs, Mr. Hemal has set his foot in Pharmaceuticals in the past 2 years where he handles promotion and ethical marketing of branded and generic items. He holds a diploma in Chemistry from Pune University and regularly attends Business Excellence Programs conducted by leading Business trainers to sharpen his skillset. Under his leadership, SPIL has participated in Trade Exhibitions like CPHI, IPEX, Chemspec, Pharmec and other exhibitions organised by Industry bodies like Chemexil and Pharmexil (Export Promotion Council of India). He now plays a prime role in managing trade alliances & partnership arrangement with leading API manufacturers for the purchase of all kinds of Chemicals from SPIL.
Mr. Hemal V. Mehta
Mr. Sachin V. Mehta
Mr Sachin plays a crucial role in sourcing of Specialty Chemicals, Intermediates & Basic Solvents from Korea, Taiwan, China and Japan for SPIL. He also looks after R&D & new Chemical entities as a head. He holds a diploma in Exports & Import Management from Indian Merchant Chambers in Mumbai and regularly immerses himself in Business Excellence programs. In 2006, under his leadership, the Company successfully developed new products of Specialty intermediates through Organic search. These products are now used as import substitutes for Key Starting material used in the manufacturing of APIs used by Pesticides, Insecticides, Paints & Coating Industries.
Dr. Umesh Luthra, PhD
- Result oriented Biotech Professional with General Management knowledge having about 27 years of Industrial experience in R & D, Project and Production.
- Leadership skills in a multicultural and cross functional environment to scale-up several products. Proficient in overall process development & standardization track record of developing microbial process for a number of products and intermediates.
- Proven abilities in Technology Transfer, scale up, process optimization, stabilization of yield and enhancing the productivity. Well versed with GLP, cGMP and Regulatory guidelines.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microbiology, Fermentation, Downstream Purification and Analytical. Worked on different Primary and Secondary metabolites of following therapeutic segments: Antibiotics, Statins, Anti-cholesterol & Anti-obesity, Immunosuppressant, Antifungal, Oncology, Enzymes, Vitamins, Nutraceuticals, Steroids and Hormones.
- Qualification: PhD (Microbiology) & MBA.
Ms. Jaya Sharma
FCS Jaya Sharma-Singhania founded the firm Jaya Sharma & Associates in 2009 and ventured into the untapped opportunities in the corporate legal arena of Mumbai. After graduation from NM College, Mumbai, she pursued LLB from prestigious Government Law College, Mumbai, and completed CS from ICSI (Institute of Company Secretaries of India). She holds a diploma in Cyber Laws from the Asian School of Cyber Laws, Securities Law by Government Law College, Internal Audit by ICSI and is a certified CSR professional.
Her rising glory also brought her under the limelight corporate legal shelter. At the same time, she has also bagged awards like Shri Kanhaiyalal N. Dusane Wala Vakil (Nandurbar) Memorial Award and WIRC Past Chairman VK Mathur Memorial Award (for Female candidates clearing the professional exams in one attempt, scoring second highest aggregate at WIRC- ICSI) in 2007.
Having a student for life attitude, she instils and believes that learning should happen at every stage on both the professional and personal front. With this attitude, last year, during the lockdown, she completed and is a certified PoSH (Prevention of Sexual Harassment Act) trainer and is also registered as an Independent Director with the databank of IICA. She has authored numerous write-ups on corporate & allied laws. She is a motivational speaker and is a staunch believer in creating leaders as the knowledge has to be passed down and can’t be retained.
Recently, she has been listed as one of the Top Best Ten Women Legal Consultants in India 2021 by Women Entrepreneur Magazine.
Mr. Rajesh Chandrakumar Hedaoo
- About 34 years of experience in Pharmaceutical industry with major experience in Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) operations, manufacturing, projects, regulatory audits etc. & few years in Formulations manufacturing & projects. Practically having experience in all the functions related to Pharma manufacturing like operations, support to marketing & sales, projects, process & utility Automation solutions, R&D, QA, Regulatory filings like DMF’s & inspections, HSE. Worked with the reputed Pharmaceutical companies of India.
- Worked in areas of manufacturing of many API’s (High Volume as well as Small Volume; sterile API’s) in different therapeutic categories involving various Unit Process & Unit Operations; Process Development & Scale up of various API’s. Technical support to Business development for new initiatives & Marketing to meet targets of direct API sale as well as for in house formulations.
- Projects management from conceptualization; Build API Plants from design stage to meet cGMP, GEP, Productivity & in built safety requirements (Low value & high value projects handled successfully)
- Co-ordinate & guide Quality Assurance / Regulatory functions to qualify statutory & vendor requirements.
Ms. Ishita Ashok Samani (CS)
An Associate Company Secretary and LLB Graduate having expertise in areas of Corporate Laws, Company Secretarial Compliance and legal field having professional experience of more than 3 years and looking forward to work in a quality driven environment with a variety of challenges and exploring opportunities that allows me to utilize my knowledge and skills through experience and teamwork thereby making strides in my career.